Baked Brie with Garlic & Thyme
Make a modern fondue for your next get together. This recipe couldn't be more simple. It is so indulgent and such a hit with guests. Serve with your favourite toasted bagels or sourdough or make a lighter version with crudités for a colourful snack table centrepiece at your next party.Content information
- Sep 04, 2017
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
2. Remove any plastic, stickers or additional packaging from the box and cheese before returning the cheese to the wooden box.
3. Peel your garlic and prepare your thyme.
4. Score the top of your cheese, with a sharp knife, at four equal points about 1cm from the edge to make five small holes. Push a garlic clove into each hole along with some of the thyme leaves.
5. Drizzle the top of the cheese with olive oil ensuring that each clove gets some. Bake in the oven for about ten minutes, with the lid off, or until the cheese is melted in the centre.
*If you prefer Camembert cheese this recipe works just as well so feel free to substitute any soft cheese with a rind
**If you are using dried thyme leaves just use half a teaspoon