Rye and linseed crackers
These crackers take a bit of patience to roll but they’re well worth the effort, especially when paired with a sharp cheddar and quince paste. The linseeds toast during the baking process, giving them a delicious nutty crunch.Content information
- 6 days ago
1. Preheat oven to 200C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and knead until well combined.
3. Divide dough in half and roll to around 1mm thick – the edges may crumble a little simply cut these off and roll them in the next batch.
4. Cut crackers to desired shape and size and gently place onto baking paper.
5. Bake for around 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned.
6. Allow to cool and serve, or place in an airtight container and store for up to two weeks.
Recipe kindly provided by Tonia from The Grain Family