Salted Brandy Caramel Tarts
This recipe is so simple and can be made ahead of your event so you can focus on everything else. The best thing about it is that most of the work for you simply fill your tart shells with Maggie's Salted Brandy Caramel and you are done. You can make the pastry ahead of time or use store bought.Content information
- Sep 04, 2017
1. Preheat a fan forced oven to 220C.
2. Place the pastry discs into a cup cake mould then line with baking paper and weigh down with baking beads.
3. Place into the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the base is light golden brown. Remove the baking weights and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and place the tart shells into a wire rack and set aside to cool.
5. To serve, place spoonfuls of the Salted Brandy Caramel into each tart shell, and top with a pinch of salt flakes.
6. Serve with creme fraiche, thick cream or even ganache, if desired.
Recipe kindly provided by Maggie Beer