Wonderfully satisfying & easy to make - these deliciously chewy Fig & Oat Bars make a lovely snack.
450g dried figs3 Tbsp coconut oil 1/2 tsp ground ginger 1/2 tsp ground cinnamonJuice of 1 orange 200g Traditional rolled oats 1 tsp chia seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg cel. Line a 23 cm square baking tin with baking paper.
2. Place dried figs, coconut oil, ginger and cinnamon into a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped.
3. Add the orange juice and oats and pulse again until the mixture has just combined.
4. Add chia seeds, pulse briefly. Spoon mixture into prepared baking tin and spread mixture evenly.
5. Bake for 20 mins.
6. Remove and cut into small squares. Enjoy!
Recipe kindly provided by Alicia from Dad's Oats
Choose the distance you want to search for a pickup location: