This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
Hellfire Bluff Distillery
Boomer Bay, TAS
- Stall wide Shipping of $15.00 across all purchases from this producer
Our family lives and works on our Tasmania Potato farm- our core business is to supply washed and packaged Potatoes to the main supermarkets throughout Tasmania. But we have about 30 % of Potato that don't make it on the shelves for different reason. so we needed to come up with a plan to make our family business more sustainable. so this is why we have came up with the idea of our potato vodka. We're the only Potato vodka Distillery in Tasmania. The love and dedication that is found in every bottle of Hellfire Vodka can be traced right back to the day our first potato was planted. Our farmers pride themselves on the produce they grow, only providing the finest ingredients so that we can produce the most premium quality vodka. We use locally sourced water from the most pristine environmental conditions the world has to offer; ultimately providing you with elegant smooth hand-crafted vodka straight from the paddock to the bottle.
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of this site. By using this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must stop using this site.
- If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years of age you are not permitted to purchase liquor from this site.
- If you choose to access this site from countries outside Australia, you do so of your own initiative. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to this site is not illegal or prohibited and for your own compliance with applicable local laws.
- Any agreement by Hellfire Bluff Distillery to supply liquor will be deemed to have been formed at their Licensed Premises located at 55 Craigâs Hill Road, Marion bay, Tasmania. Under Tasmanian Liquor Laws it is an offence to sell liquor to a person under the age of 18 (eighteen) years. It is also an offence for a person under the age of 18 (eighteen) years to purchase liquor. Both offences incur a penalty not exceeding $1,000.00.
- The laws of Tasmania govern any Agreement entered into by Hellfire Bluff Distillery.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to order any liquor advertised on this site. All sales or conveyances of any liquor advertised on this site are performed by Hellfire Bluff Distillery who under no circumstances sell or deliver to persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
- By submitting an order for liquor via this site, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over. No responsibility can or will be taken by Hellfire Bluff Distillery if you illegally submit an order.
- You fully indemnify Hellfire Bluff Distillery against any breach or failure of such confirmation which results in any legal action being taken against Hellfire Bluff Distillery.
- No obligation by Hellfire Bluff Distillery to sell or supply the liquor will arise until the order is received and accepted at their Licensed Premises. Each order will be accepted by Hellfire Bluff Distillery in its absolute discretion.
- Prices for liquor delivered within Australia includeÂ Australian Government Excise and Goods & Service Taxes. Hellfire Bluff Distillery will not be liable for cost or inconvenience transpiring from the sale of liquor to a location within Australia where the sale of liquor is restricted or prohibited.
- Hellfire Bluff Distillery does not have access to the buyerâs credit card information at any stage of a transaction. All Credit card information is entered directly by the buyer, into the PayPal Internet Payment Gateway, which authorizes and completes the transaction.
- Hellfire Bluff Distillery arranges delivery via a reputable and expedient common carrier. All deliveries will only be made to a street address.
- If the address for delivery is within Australia, the goods are most likely to be delivered by Australia Post and can reasonably be expected to arrive within 2 to 5 working days.
- The buyer (or their agent) must sign for receipt of delivery. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by Hellfire Bluff Distillery to be authorized to receive the goods on the buyerâs behalf.
- Should an order be unreasonably delayed, please message us directly via FarmhouseÂ and Hellfire Bluff Distillery will be happy to track your invoice.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Risk and title in the goods passes to the buyer upon dispatch of the goods from Hellfire Bluff Distillery Licensed Premises at 55 Craigâs hill Road Marion Bay, Tasmania 7177. If at any time the buyer is not satisfied with the quality of the liquor purchased, the buyer may contact Hellfire Bluff Distillery and a nominated representative will assess a request for a credit or refund of the purchase price.
- However, the buyer recognizes that the liquor styles offered are unique to the Hellfire Bluff Distillery,55 Craigâs Hill Road, Marion Bay Tasmania 7177. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that any liability of Hellfire Bluff Distillery arising out of or in connection with any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition in respect of goods or services supplied to the buyer by Hellfire Bluff Distillery will be limited to: (a) if the condition relates to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and (b) if the condition relates to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the
- Hellfire Bluff Distillery may amend terms and conditions at any time by updating them on this site. All amendments will be effective immediately upon an update being made. By continuing to use this site following such an update, then you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Although the information provided in this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct as at the date it was submitted, Hellfire Bluff Distillery make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site, its contents, nor do we undertake to keep this site updated.
- Hellfire Bluff Distillery will not be liable for any damage, loss, claim or expense suffered as a result of the information on this website not being accurate or updated.
- Hellfire Bluff Distillery does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to the buyerâs computer system arising out of or relating to use of this site or any linked site.
- The inclusion in this site of links to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, the contents, products or operations of those sites or the operators of those sites. No responsibility can or will be taken by Hellfire Bluff Distillery for any damage or harm arising in any manner out of the inclusion of such links.
- Any invalid or unenforceable condition is severable and will not affect the remainder of the conditions.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved.